Success is usually the reward of determination, focus and hard work. This is why one will definitely not be surprised with the accomplishment of MRS. ENAPE VICTORIA AYISHETU PhD
Born into a royal family of Ochotogbo of Akpagidigbo on 21 st August, 1970 at Akpagidigbo, in Ofu Local government of Kogi State. Mrs. Enape Victoria PhD, had her education passing through the three levels; primary, secondary, and tertiary institution and came out with flying colors. A woman with focus and tenacity of purpose. A Princess by Birth, Victoria did not allow her family background affect her destiny as she worked hard to become victorious and virtues woman which every man would desire for a wife.
Her quest for higher education took her to Nigeria College of Accountancy Jos, where she obtained her Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Accounting. She has MSC Accounting , MBA in Financial Management and PhD Accounting . Her doggedness in pursuit of academic excellence was a catalyst that shot her to the apex of her chosen career, accountancy. A possessor of twenty three (23) professional qualifications within and outside this country, which includes;
- FELLOW: ASSOCIATION OF FORENSIC AND INVESTIGATIVE AUDITORS, CANADA
- FELLOW: ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (ANAN)
- FELLOW: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA (ACTI)
- MEMBER: NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (MNIM)
- FELLOW: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGERS OF USA (FCPM)
- FELLOW: CHATERED INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE TRESURERS OF USA (FCCT).
- FELLOW:CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP OF USA (FCML)
- FELLOW: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS (FIFC) USA
- FELLOW: ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED SYSTEM ACCOUNTS of USA (FCSA)
- FELLOW: CHARTERED INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS (FCIA)
- FELLOW: CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (FCPA)
- FELLOW: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIST OF NIGERIA (FCE)
- FELLOW: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF FINANCE AND CONTROL OF NIGERIA (FCFC)
- FELLOW: AFRICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL (FABS)
- FELLOW: INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENT RESEACH TECHNOLOGY AND LEADERSHIP
- ASSOCIATE: ASSOICIATION OF CHARTERED COMMERCIAL DIPLOMAT OF UNITED
- KINGDOM (FCCT)
- ASSOCIATE: INSTITUTE OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTS OF UNITED KINGDOM (IFA)
- ASSOCIATE: CHARETERED INSTITUTE OF COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS OF
- NIGERA (ACMA)
- ASSOCIATE: CERTIFIED FORENSIC ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (CFA)
- FULL MEMBER: CHARTERED FRAUD EXAMINERS (FCFE)
- ASSOCIATE: CHARTERED SYSTEM ACCOUNTANTS OF UNITED STATE OF AMRICA
- MEMBER: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTANCY ,LONDON
- MEMBER: INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS , AUSTRALIA.
Mrs Victoria Enape Ph.D, has remained an asset to every employer of hers. She has several years of working experience at various organizations both private and public sectors. She is an Accountant, a Forensic and Investigative Auditor, a Tax Practitioner, a Manager, an Administrator, a Philanthropist, a writer and a Minister of the Gospel. A very resourceful and dynamic young lady who is multitalented and experienced. A team player indeed, a highly focused person with strong inter-personal skills, result oriented and dynamic for high serine of responsibilities. Mrs Victoria Enape started her enviable career at Tex Hospital Ugwolawo Kogi State in 1992. She worked as a Financial Manager in Tex Hospital. In the year 1993-1994 she worked as a Financial Controller at Jummy Nigeria Ltd at Lokoja Kogi state. She was there when another higher opportunity traced her at Olu Professional photo color lab where she worked also as a Financial Manager in 1994-1995. In the year 1995-1996 she worked with Boniface pharmaceutical company as a Financial Manager. And in the year 1996-1997 she worked with Mabbod Nigeria Limited, a Construction Company based in Abuja FCT as a Financial Manager, and in 2000- date , she has been working as an Chartered Accountant in the office of the Accountant General of the Federation.
When greatness is mentioned in any society, there are always few individuals whose name cannot be ignored. Talk of a civil servant and a chartered Accountant to the core whose name has been written in gold in Accounting Profession, one name readily come to mind and that name is Mrs Victoria Ayishetu Enape Ph.D, A woman with tenacity of purpose, a woman who love to give back to the society. Mrs Enape Victoria combines effectively her office work, domestic work, professional demands, spiritual work and the social demand by attending to the needy in the society.
She is a woman of vision and mission, God fearing individual, and a woman of God indeed. A golden fish that has nowhere to hide. Reputable National and International organization/institutes have recognized her competence, integrity and credibility. A woman of many parts, timbre and caliber, whose laudable accomplishments pervades accounting profession in this country and beyond. Little wonder she is saddled with the responsibility of representing many National and International Accounting Professional bodies in this country and outside the country, as well as heading many Local organization that includes,
- VICE CHIARMAN: Association of National Accountants of Nigeria Abuja branch (ANAN) 2013-2015
- PRESIDENT/FOUNDER: Association of Women Professional Financial Manager, Nigeria (AWPFM)
- PRESIDENT: Nigeria Chapter of Association of Forensic Investigative Auditors Canada.
- Secretary General: The Chartered Institute of Taxation Abuja and District Society. 2014-2015
- FINANCIAL SECRETARY: Society of Women in Taxation (SWIT)
- GRAND PATRON: Hebron British Academy.
- CORDINATOR: Ojochide Reliefs Foundation.
- ACCREDITED COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE: of the Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers United State of America
- ACCREDITED COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE: of the Chartered Institute of Corporative Treasurer United State of America
- ACCREDITED COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE: of the Southern Delaware University, United State of America
- ACCREDITED COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE: of San Juan University, United State of America
- REGIONAL COORDINATOR: of the Chartered Institute of Management and Leadership, United State of America
- COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE: Costa Rica University USA
- BRANCH COORDINATOR: of Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria (ICPAN)
Diligence, hard work and determination are not just determinants for success; they could also be described as rare virtues associated with gems and legends. It is not a misnomer then, for Mrs. Enape Victoria Ayishetu Ph.D to be associated with these words of awards of excellence etc.
She has bagged several meritorious and excellence awards within and without this country, which includes;
- POSTGRADUATE AWARD by Southern Delaware University United State of America
- DOCTORAL AWARD by Southern Delaware University United State of America
- CHARTERED AWARD by Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers United State of America.
- MERIT AWARD by the Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria.
- MERIT AWARD by the Chartered Institute of Economics of Nigeria.
- EXCELLENCE AWARD by the Association of Woman Professional Financial Managers, Nigeria.
- FELLOWSHIP AWARD by the chartered Institute of Finance and Control of Nigeria.
- FELLOWSHIP AWARD in Government Finance Administration by the Institute of Government Research and Leadership Technology.
- RISING STAR AWARD by the Association of Women Professional Financial Managers, Nigeria.
- PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP DOCTORAL AWARD by the Chartered Institute of Economics of Nigeria.
- PROFICIENCY AWARD by the Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria Her hard work and exceptional commitment to accounting profession led this distinguished accountant into attending several courses and workshops within and outside this country, which includes;
- Course in Effective Communication and Management at Accra Ghana in 2007
- Course on Corporate Accountant at Kaduna 2007
- Course on Prevention and Detection of Fraud at Kaduna 2007
- Course on Standardization of Accounting Ethics at Kaduna 2008
- Analyses and Elevation at Johannesburg South Africa 2010.
- Course on Fraud Detection and Management at Minna Niger State 2010
- Forensic Auditing/Accounting at Mina Niger State 2010
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting Development at Lagos 2011 etc.
- Accounting Conference at Rome –Italy 2014
- Training in Forensic Audit and Investigation 2014
Mrs ENAPE VICTORIA PhD, is saddled with other extra curriculum activities due to her transparency and accountability nature, which includes;
- TREASURER:GURARA WATER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY COOPERATIVE SOCIETY FROM 2010 TO 2014
- TREASURER:GURARA WATER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP, 2010-2013
- AUDITOR: ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA ABUJA BRANCH 2010-2011
- MEMBER: EDUCATION COMMITTEE OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA (CITN)
- MEMBER: INTER-GOVERNMENTAL COMMITTEE OF THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA (CITN)
- MEMBER: FINANCE AND ESTABLISHMENT COMMITTEE OF ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA FROM 2015-DATE.
- MEMBER: CONFERENCE MARKING COMMITTEE OF ANAN PROFESSIONAL EXAMS 2015- date
It takes discipline, commitment and determination to make impact in any career, but more than anything else, it takes conscience, wisdom and understanding to execute ones Mission in order to excel. No doubt Mrs Enape Victoria has distinguished herself as a respectable Accountable Accountant, who does not submit to injustice but like things being done the right way at all cost.
As PhD holder in Accounting, Victoria is an achiever who does not compromise on issues of progress, success and does not take no for an answer In all these, she does not compromise her service to God which earned her the nickname being called (WOMAN OF GOD) and makes her a role model in both her office and residential vicinity.
Her hobby includes Reading, Writing, Research, Travelling and Humanitarians services. She is a devoted Christian, and she speaks English and Igala Languages. Mrs Enape Victoria Ayishetu, PhD is happily married and blessed with two Children.